more boring leatherwork ;)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Here's just a few of the bits and bobs from the last 6 weeks or so, well the ones I can show anyway.

Plenty of tankards, and this seems to be just the start the way things are going.

First a gift I made for a friend who is going through a bit of a crisis

plenty more tankards :)

[

I loved making this quiver for a chap down south

[

Boar satchel I made whilst teaching a course. I'll get round to putting this up for sale at somepoint

Strap system for an adirondacks pack basket

A harness for a service poodle in the states. This is fully lined with wool with all solid brass fittings and solid brass peened rivets. lining is of course hand stitched in.

[

And a couple of sheaths

quick sheath for my silky saw

[

sheath made as a homage to a chaps father. I made an extra one similar (for sale) just because i fancied it
[
[

Ouroboros sheath (for sale)

third sheath i've made so far for my budd seax
[

plain kukri sheath for a...well...it's just an abomination of a kukri....I'll leave it at that! ;)
HalfGoat Leatherwork Plain Kukri Sheath by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

That's all for now until the orders i've just sent out get to their new owners, and I can then release more pictures ;)

Cheers for reading and putting up with my leathery ways

beezer

Forager
Oct 13, 2014
lockerbie
i have seen most of this stuff in person and i have to say they are all fantastic. i like how the odin mask tankard turned out, hopefully i will get over before it finds it new owner.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Yeah mate well bored here, not impressed or in awe one bit, I witnessed from start to finish the design and creation of the Ouroboros sheath, very very smart piece of kit

forest_girl

Forager
Nov 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Love the quiver and the doggy saddle!!

One day I really want a couple of goats and train them for goat packing, when do I'll have to commission a couple of saddles!!

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
Gonnae no' keep postin' aw this mince? A complete waste of waiting for a page to load.

You should send me every piece you've made and I will do you the favour of disposing of it properly.

In no way am I jealous or in awe of your leathercraft skills, and I certainly would not be proud to own any of these exquisite items.

PM me for my address for disposal purposes :p

Oh, and btw, :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE