More bits to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
For trade:

Chris Ryan "ultimate survival guide" book ISBN 1-844-13387-7 , hardback, pagination 272 pages, very good condition, original RRP 17.99
Still available

Ray Mears "bushcraft survival" book ISBN 0-340-83480-3 hardback, pagination 256 pages, very good condition, original RRP 20.00
Still available

Blue/ black neoprene case for Uno candle lamp - new condition, only swapping it so I can get a different colour one that matches my stuff

BCB Crusader cooking pot plastic transparent cover
Still available - surplus as now have the metal heavy duty cover, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Belt order systems black neoprene compass belt pouch (fits Silva type 7 short compass)
Still available - purchased as part of job lot, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Belt order systems black neoprene mobile phone belt pouch
Still available - purchased as part of job lot, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Offcut of yellow flat suede leather
Still available - received as part of a previous swap, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Wanted:

Archery/ bow & arrow making book/ raw materials/ and or tools

Flintknapping raw materials/ and or tools

Foraging book

Green woodworking books/ whittling books

British army jungle sleeping bag with stuff sack - must be good/new condition

DPM tarp - must be new or excellent condition, would prefer Web-tex to the Highlander ones - must be good/new condition

DPM gore-tex trousers size 80 (seam) - 92 (waist) - 100 (seat) - must be good/new condition

Last edited:

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
What size gore tex jacket you after? Interested in the poncho liner.

I have a 180/104. I'll throw in the matching trousers (elastic 34 waist) for a sleep mat.

Last edited:

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
I've a 34 inch waist, 39 inch chest and am 5 foot 7 tall if that helps? never could understand the NATO sizes so would guess I'm either a medium or a large?

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Medium or large would be too easy. 180/104 is 5'9 and 40 inch chest, so it would be long but the chest is pretty spot on. Trousers are simple overtrousers with a elastic cord and cord lock by way of adjustment. Jacket is the newer one with chest pockets and rank slide.
Offer stands if you are interested.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi

Very interested, send me your address by private message and I will get it posted by the weekend. Will of course reply with my address

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE