More bits for sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Okay, a few more bits from the clear out.

All items will be posted out by royal mail registered/recorded.

Payments by PayPay gift please, or "sale" if you want to cover the extra costs.

**Sharps sold to over 18's only**

I'm going on holiday as of Friday night (22.07.11), but will try to get as much posted out before i leave - assuming it sells of course :)

Enzo Trapper - 01 steel, scandi ground to zero Sale £85

This was bought as a blade blank and handled by me, and a good job i did too :eek:
The scales are carbon fiber (bought from a chap on BB), red liners, stainless corby bolts, with a stainless lanyard tube.
The unique sheath was made by Richard AKA Blacksheep, and comes with an additional dangler loop.

This knife is in good condition & holds a great edge. The sheath is strong and sturdy, but does have a few minor marks on it.

enzo1.jpg

enzo3.jpg

enzo4.jpg

enzo5.jpg

Tora Kukri. SPF

After discussions over on BB, i believe this to be a Tora 'forces', probably an early model. It was designed with input from Colour Sgt Dave Dummett, Royal Marines, it has been through 2 or 3 versions of design, i'm not sure which one this is.

It comes in a black leather sheath and is accompanied by a smaller knife. This in-itself makes a great bushy knife. Both are in good condition, but could do with sharpening by someone who is more skilled than i :)

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Mukluk boots, size large! SOLD

In great condition, they come with the woolen liners & woolen sole inserts too. Even with all these things around my feet with an extra pair of woolen socks, they fit me & i'm a size 10. So i guess they are sized 10-11.

IMG_9877.jpg

Brand new, ALICE pack frame. for sale: £45

Bought from the "down-east" company in USA who make these for the army, this high strength frame weighs a fraction of the original metal one. It cost me a small fortune to import, what with the tax & shipping etc, but have now switched to a Go Lite Jam!

IMG_9869.jpg

1st version MOLLE 2 pack frame. for sale: £12

In good condition. Need a spare, or want to make your own custom pack?

IMG_9870.jpg

I have more things to add later too...

Last edited:

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I'll have the ALICE frame but I'll need some more details info.
It really will fit a large ALICE pack?
From the photo I cannot fathom how the ALICE pack hipe pad/waist belt can attatch to it.
Will it take the standard ALICE pack shoulder straps?
Any links to more info on this frame?

Thanks.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
lol looks like I'll need their $50 adapter kit that consists of 3 nylon straps with a buckle on the end to be able to use my existing ALICE shoulder straps and waistbelt. Ridiculous.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
lol looks like I'll need their $50 adapter kit that consists of 3 nylon straps with a buckle on the end to be able to use my existing ALICE shoulder straps and waistbelt. Ridiculous.

If it's just some nylon straps & buckles, surely a man of your talents can make some ;)
I ditched the old Alice straps & kidney belt - they were rubbish anyway. Very cheaply I bought some extra MOLLE straps etc, much better & they clip directly onto the frame :)

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Thing is though my reason for wanting the frame is as a back-up for if (when?) my current ALICE pack frame caves-in, so buying this that and the other is not what I had in mind. If I could fit my existing ALICE pack shoulder straps and kidney pad/wast belt I'd snap this up in an instant. I disagree with the standard straps - I carried 18kg in my large ALICE pack for half the Pennine Way and loved every minute of it! The ALICE frame fits me like a glove.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I suppose the waist belt could fit on without too much hassle but I can't figure out how the shoulder straps could be reef-knotted on to that frame like they are on the standard ALICE frame.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I suppose the waist belt could fit on without too much hassle but I can't figure out how the shoulder straps could be reef-knotted on to that frame like they are on the standard ALICE frame.

Ok, I have an idea! If you buy the frame, try it, if it doesn't work out, post it back & I'll refund you the money. I suppose you only have the cost of the postage to loose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE