more bargains

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
ok more bargains.

Karrimor Sabre 45 sack - mint condition - olive green - rrp £90 yours for just £40 plus £5 p+p - this sack will intergrate with PLCE side pockets to make a 65 ltr pack ideal for long weekends.

Karrimor Delta 25 day sack - again mint - Olive green - rrp £50 yours for £20 and £5 p+p - the perfect sack for day hikes packed with features.

Grohmann boat knife - Stainless steel, Antler handle, neck sheath - secondary bevel removed and razor sharp - £40 + £5 p+p

Grohmann boat knife - carbon steel canadian forces issue with holster sheath and again secondary bevel removed - £30 + £5 p+p

Bob

Forager
Sep 11, 2003
Dorset
Gary

I'd like to take the Karrimor Delta 25 off your hands please - I need a new day sack. How do we arrange things? (as I'm registered can you access my email address?)

Cheers

Bob :-D

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Tone dont knock it or I will come on here and sell ALL my knifes and sacks and sleeping bags! Once they're gone I'll start on the other gear!!

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Hi Gary -

Just so's you know, the bergen arrived this morning. Rather a nice piece of gear, isn't it? Feels a bit more rugged (or maybe less battered) than my old Alpiniste 65. I think its first trial will be a strenuous trek to the wilds of Southampton centre today... Wish me luck.

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Did the Karrimor Delta 25 get sold? I've been trying to find somewhere that sells these, any tips/links?

Cheers,
Hellz

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Hi ya - best site for Karrimor gear is PRI - BUT REMEMBER TO MENTION THIS SITE WHEN CONTACTING THEM - we will be reviewing some of their gear very soon.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Gary,

The carbon steel Grohmann arrived today. Many thanks, it's just as I was hoping and well worth the asking price, even the additional fiver you cheekily charged for two first class stamps and a recycled envelope...

Thanks again,

Jack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE