MORA ''Garberg'' Knife ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
A mate's asked me to ask the Forum peeps if the ''Galberg'' knife will fit a Standard Woodlore style knife sheath or would he have to buy 1 / have 1 made for it.
cheers

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
What do you consider a 'Standard Woodlore style knife sheath'?

plenty of sheath options at TBS

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
I had a stunning sheath made for mine by woodlander leather. No affiliation but can highly recommend.

Danqrl

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
I bought a Mora Garberg from TBS and chose the option for having a leather sheath with it which i believe they sell separately. It fits their leather sheath great though it does have a folding closed flap with a press stud that im not overly keen on.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
You might try soaking the sheath in warm water until it softens, then put the knife, greased and wrapped with cling film, into the sheath while the sheath dries, having formed the sheath to the contours of the knife with your fingers. It will then take the shape of the knife. Will need a good polish once fully dried.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Is the belt loop of the Knivegg sheath sewn to the sheath or riveted?
If riveted, how many rivets?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE