Mora Classic Scout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oggydoggy202

Mar 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Mora Classic Scout.
The Mora Classic Scout is a great little fixed blade knife form Mora of Sweden. This knife as the name suggest is a great first knife for scouts and older children looking to learn the basics of knife use.

Features of this knife include; a full rat tail tang , meaning there is no weak folding point as the blade is one continuous piece of steel running right through out the handle to give the knife maximum strength.A double finger guard to ensure you hand cannot slip on to the blade , a birch wood handle and a 3.3cm stainless steel blade which will hold its edge longer and is less susceptible to rusting or pitting although this can make it more difficult to sharpen.

This knife also comes with a simple leather sheath which can be wore on the belt. image_9015.jpg

Price including P&P and Paypal fees is £15 these retail for over £30. This one has never been used.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
An excellent knife, I had one years ago and my son has one now.
If my daughter was older than 2 I would snap your hand off to put to one side for her, but I'd lose it.
Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE