Sold Mora Classic 1 and 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Thank you all. Thank you Toddy.

I have never seen any potential buyer like that. I sensed something was not right, buyer asking for Printed Document for Life Time Warranty for Mora Classics, and then asking to wait until Mora company comes back to him for some replies, while the transaction is on hold. It is unfair practice to delay the transaction like that with unreasonable queries, while other potential buyers in the forum who could have bought it for genuine needs in bushcrafting or DIY project or gardening work.

But hey ho, common sense and justice prevailed in this great forum. Thank you.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thank you all. Thank you Toddy.

I have never seen any potential buyer like that. I sensed something was not right, buyer asking for Printed Document for Life Time Warranty for Mora Classics, and then asking to wait until Mora company comes back to him for some replies, while the transaction is on hold. It is unfair practice to delay the transaction like that with unreasonable queries, while other potential buyers in the forum who could have bought it for genuine needs in bushcrafting or DIY project or gardening work.

But hey ho, common sense and justice prevailed in this great forum. Thank you.
I was going what the heck is happening here as I'd never seen a sales thread go south like this one.

Glad you got it sorted and back on rail

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Pleased to hear that the sales have gone well.

I suspect that it's simply someone who is unfamiliar with what are to most of us very familiar moras, and just trying to be as careful about buying one as they would be about buying anything second hand from any other unknown person on the internet.

That those of us who know of spader, know of the moras, and don't see any issue whatsoever, doesn't change his perspective.
We all learn.

Personally I like the Mora classics. I have a wee red handled one that's over fifteen years old, still in use, still sound, and a favourite pick it up and use kind of knife :) simple, straightforward, reliable.....cheap :) can't ask for more really. Also, and this matters these days, not aggressive looking at all.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Yeah, The Mora Classics are gems of bushcraft or general DIY, Woodcarving, Gardening tools. No one needs printed document life time warranty for Mora knives. Mora name itself is warranty, which tells, it is made simple, solid, and works well. Mora is a world famous brand, even in places like Japan, they are sought after.

I was only selling them, because I am thinning down my collection, and the tools that are not being used. I feel that, rather than sitting in the drawers doing nothing, it would be better if they can be used by someone who needs them for their bushcrafting, wood carving, DIY or gardening work. Because they are fantastic tools.

I also keep using my few other Mora knives from 20 year ago, still razor sharp and solid as the day I got them, needing occasional light swipes on the leather belt to hone the edges. They are now a bit tarnished on the blades, but they are razor sharp and solid - usual Moras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
This little beauty arrived today and already has a little neck lanyard and found what I suspect will be regular duty as a food prep knife. It arrived razor sharp, in perfect condition and I feel sure I can reassure my yet to be born great grandson that he need not fret about a warrantee.
Delighted to report that the spirit and honesty of BB shines on here on BCUK. :)
Many thanks @spader

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
This little beauty arrived today and already has a little neck lanyard and found what I suspect will be regular duty as a food prep knife. It arrived razor sharp, in perfect condition and I feel sure I can reassure my yet to be born great grandson that he need not fret about a warrantee.
Delighted to report that the spirit and honesty of BB shines on here on BCUK. :)
Many thanks @spader

Great to hear it arrived safe and well. Thanks for letting us know and you are happy with it.

Yes it is nice to know that there are the diehard ex BB members in this great forum BCUK still maintaining the old tradition. :) We will try keep maintaining it here in BCUK.

Please enjoy the Mora Classic 1. Thank you @beachlover.

Reactions: beachlover

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE