Sold Mora Classic 1 and 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
oh wait i am still interested

just figuring out the warranty and how it works before purchase

If warranty is important to you, I strongly advise you to buy it from Mora company direct. It says, warranty is only to the original buyer. And any abuse and misuse of the product will not be covered. So it would be limited warranty.

Please ignore my message for Paypal payment info.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Mora Classic 1 is still available for grabs. £17 posted.
The Classic 1 is the smaller one. The spec. from Mora Homepage is,

"Blade Length: 77 mm​

Blade Thickness: 2,0 mm​

Knife Length: 170 mm
Total Length: 204 mm
Net Weight: 55,2 g
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Blade Shape: Straight
Blunt Tip: No
Fire Steel Compatible: No
Flex Grade: Stiff
Serrated Edge: No
Serrated Spine: No
Handle Material: Wood
Handedness: Left Handed, Right Handed
Edge Protection: Polymer Sheath
Sheath Orientation: Left, Right
Fit for Children: No
MOLLE-compatible: No
Floating: No"

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
that is fair game and will mark you down as a do not purchase from since you can not be bothered to give chance for mora to come back to me after you recommended me to contact them direct

knowledge=gain

Jun 25, 2022
england
The Classic 1 is the smaller one. The spec. from Mora Homepage is,

"Blade Length: 77 mm​

Blade Thickness: 2,0 mm​

Knife Length: 170 mm
Total Length: 204 mm
Net Weight: 55,2 g
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Blade Shape: Straight
Blunt Tip: No
Fire Steel Compatible: No
Flex Grade: Stiff
Serrated Edge: No
Serrated Spine: No
Handle Material: Wood
Handedness: Left Handed, Right Handed
Edge Protection: Polymer Sheath
Sheath Orientation: Left, Right
Fit for Children: No
MOLLE-compatible: No
Floating: No"
oh wait i see you put the specifications up for others after telling me to google them

Sure, here is the photo. I am not sure why the original photos are not showing.

25186450456_68ce8833f1_c.jpg

They are exactly the items shown in the photos. What you see is what you get.
For the detailed info, if you google them, it will have the exact measurements and more tech. details in the google search.

well that is nice of you for putting specs for others yet tell me to google and a great way to alienate yourself and show your true colours and intent

you even ignored my original comment asking about manufacturers warranty

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
that is fair game and will mark you down as a do not purchase from since you can not be bothered to give chance for mora to come back to me after you recommended me to contact them direct

Frankly I was a bit uncertain on your seriousness of buying the Mora, asking for printed document for life time warranty. I have never heard of that in my life, and I have been buying Mora and Coldsteel ... all the famous names tools for over 20 years. I thought it would be better to give chance to genuine buyers. Mora is a world famous and renowned make, it doesn't need printed document warranties to be honest.

knowledge=gain

Jun 25, 2022
england
Frankly I was a bit uncertain on your seriousness of buying the Mora, asking for printed document for life time warranty. I have never heard of that in my life, and I have been buying Mora and Coldsteel ... all the famous names tools for over 20 years. I thought it would be better to give chance to genuine buyers. Mora is world famous and renowned make, it doesn't need printed document warranties to be honest.
i provided a link that clearly shows manufacturers lifetime warranty which was following your advice to look for the specs albeit i did not use and do not use google

perhaps if you followed your own advice and google [other search engines do suffice] for the knowledge on products you sell and be prepared for any and all queries relating to such products will help in much more ways than one [1] can fathom

now folk will read this thread and be thinking all sorts like should we purchase from them or not

i think doing a free online study course for business 101 will be very beneficial if you want to continue selling products over the internet or in rl

just a bit of friendly help from my own selling experiences to gain maximum sales

bona-fides

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
oh wait i see you put the specifications up for others after telling me to google them

well that is nice of you for putting specs for others yet tell me to google and a great way to alienate yourself and show your true colours and intent

you even ignored my original comment asking about manufacturers warranty
My intention was to give chance to genuine buyers to buy the item.

knowledge=gain

Jun 25, 2022
england

Transferability and warranty​

Some brands are very strict in saying they will only hand out a warranty to the first owner of the product. One of the reasons being that they assume that during the first purchase a user manual was included in the box that attempted to assure good use. If it is a second-hand product this manual is not always still included. https://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/ct/warranty-explained.htm

from https://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/pt/-morakniv-classic-no-1-0-bushcraft-knife-13603.htm

knowledge=gain

Jun 25, 2022
england
My intention was to give chance to genuine buyers to buy the item.
i was genuinely interested in purchasing from you and now you have put me off from purchasing anything from you in the future

and likely put others off from purchasing anything from you who read this thread

there is nothing dodgy about querying the warranty for ones [1] proposed purchase

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
I have been buying and selling knives and tools from BritishBlade.com era back in 2008 onwards, and been buying and selling many Mora knives and other makes of tools for many years. But it is the first time coming across someone asking for printed document of Life Time warranties for the Mora Classic knives.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
@Toddy @Tony

please look into this seller for clear messing me around

this is not a decent way to do business with anyone

As far as I'm aware Spader can sell or not to whoever he wants. He is a longstanding member on here and you are a new user. I'm fairly sure I have bought stuff from him.
You seem to acting like a child and have gone crying to the mods.
Unless you have private messages accepting that spader will sell the knife to you, you haven't been messed about.
Given the rest of your post on the forum that I have seen I (if I sold stuff on here) wouldn't be at all worried that you wouldn't purchase from me and I suspect spader feels similarly.

knowledge=gain

Jun 25, 2022
england
Unless you have private messages accepting that spader will sell the knife to you, you haven't been messed about.
that i do have and keeping for proof for the moderators should they need it

also by this comment

Please ignore my message for Paypal payment info.
proves the intended sale to i so that i could purchase from

then

marked for sale as not the first time after i asked questions abut said items of purchase

thereby no how did you put it

You seem to acting like a child and have gone crying to the mods.
i was the first to enquire with relevant and pertinent questions for said items for purchase then received a pm with payment details and told to use google for items specs and to contact manufacturer for details about warranty then items get marked for sale again as in multiple times

thereby i think the moderators must be made aware of such practices

as enquiring about warranty does not mean there be not dodgy as claimed thereof

i see you are bringing who has been on the forum the longest

that means nothing whereby dodgy selling practices are evident

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE