Mora 2010 brand new unused

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
As the title states. £20 including postage and fees. SPF

ccfd7a5514c5a708177a577c2fcfb570.jpg

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Quite strange looking but surprisingly useable! Mine is in my B.O.B as I think it will be reliable if needed!

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
I got one as well and quite like it. I would have perffered a carbon one but still great in SS. Am I right in thinking these never went into full production and therefore are quite rare?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I think they were prototypes or certainly a small run. I'm not a massive knife fan but saw this and as its quirky just had to have it.

leon-1

I was talking to them earlier this year about this knife. The impression that I was given was that they had brought out a limited run to find out how they would be accepted by people that use Mora's. This is why they are the Mora2010.

From what I understand if they were well received then Mora would put them into production in full next year. From what I have heard nearly all that have them like them and they have been received reasonably well, so I would imagine that they will be placed into full production either the end of this year ready for early next year or beginning of next year ready for around spring time.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
They have been in full production for about six months now. A few prototypes found their way onto the UK market and one particular stockist 'bent' the truth slightly by saying they were a limited run and/or prototypes. Heinnie has stocked them for ages and they are part of the current catalogue and will continue to be as they are spiffin'. Not limited at all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE