moon gazer flint striker.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
sold pending payment.

I am offering for sale the following:

"Today i did a bit of antler carving,i saw some hares boxing the other day and i was inspired to carve a hare gazing at the full moon,its a country tale/ folklore that Hares stare at the moon,i had intended to use this as a handle for a steel striker for use with a flint,the carving is on red deer crown ,the moon is a mosaic pin and the striker is an ancient file i had in the workshop,as you can see it strikes pretty well!"

moon gazer fire strike. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

will include some downland flint too.

£25.00 including P&P to EU by paypal

usual conditions apply.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah Fishfish, would be proud to own that but cash isn't gonna around for a long time. It should go quickly I'd imagine as it's beautiful and unique.
All the best with the sale.
GB.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thats a great bit of craftsmanship, always love your work mate, for the time spent making this, i feel the price is more than fair.
have a bump on me mate.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
thanks chaps,i like to price things to sell,i mean theres no point imagining what i would do with 40 quid when i could have 25 in my hand!

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
That's the coolest set I've ever seen! :) And for that price it's a bargain too. Good luck with the sale, I do tell you, I'm impressed! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE