Montane, Rush 5.11 pack, Gransfor Bruks, Snugpak softie, Desert windproof, snow smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Exbomz

Oct 19, 2004
East Sussex
Items left are:
OK ladies and gents, I’m having a clear out of high quality items that are just not wanted, required or used. With all items, cost includes postage and PP fees. First to post in thread secures.

1. Montane Extreme Smock – XXL (Size 48” chest). As new. I just couldn’t get on with the ‘over the head’ smock so it has only been used once or twice. No damage & marvellous condition. In olive green with black reinforcements in stronger material on arms, and with detachable hood. £70 NOW £65
Like this one:
Like this one: http://www.climbers-shop.com/256762/products/montane_extreme_smock.aspx

5. Snugpak Softie 170gm reversible black/green XL. I have only worn it a few times. £40 NOW £35
Like this one: http://www.patrolstore.com/Snugpak-Sleeka-Reversible-Jacket-p-8709.html

7. Matterhorn Boots Goretex size 11.5 US, 10.5 UK. I bought these used but they are slightly too big for me. Used condition but still plenty of wear in them and the tread. £27 NOW £22

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
sorry dude - I'm usually a ponderer myself - just not this time

regards
Max

UOTE=woof;1345306]Thanks Max, i said i'd have the axe if it was still here when i came back from walking the dog !

Rob[/QUOTE]

P

Passer

Finally had chance to pick up my package.
All exactly as described:)
Thanks
Tony

Exbomz

Oct 19, 2004
East Sussex
I've updated the thread to leave the items still for sale. Please note I am away till Sunday so will be unable to answer PMs. If you want the item, please post in the thread to reserve it and then PM me, and I'll answer when I return.

Cheers

Exbomz

Oct 19, 2004
East Sussex
OK. I'm back and am ready to sell! I have added price drops.

Prices still all in and first to post in thread gets it.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE