monster catty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Ha! I have one of these, bought on the day I rescued my spaniel...... much fun for the mischievous too:lmao:

Need new bands for mine, reminded me to have a look (and even that I have it, cheers!)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I subscribed to this bloke's youtube channel a couple of years ago, he's just a nutter... but a nice nutter.

Makes me chuckle everytime I hear him "Hullo, Velcome to za zleengshut channel."

Looks like that catapult in the OP is a get out to save you throwing the ball, bit like a wii is to make you get exercise while playing football games, instead of actually playing football. Still at least you're out with your dog in the fresh air. How long before wii invents a walking your dog game. Interacting with other people on the walk and hearing birdsong coming from the TV speakers?

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Looks like that catapult in the OP is a get out to save you throwing the ball, bit like a wii is to make you get exercise while playing football games, instead of actually playing football. Still at least you're out with your dog in the fresh air. How long before wii invents a walking your dog game. Interacting with other people on the walk and hearing birdsong coming from the TV speakers?

it'd be no good for my 2 (border terriers) once it stops moving they lose interest or just shred the ball :(
although crows will have them amused for as long as it takes to chase them off in a blur of barking frenzy :lmao:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
it'd be no good for my 2 (border terriers) once it stops moving they lose interest or just shred the ball :(
although crows will have them amused for as long as it takes to chase them off in a blur of barking frenzy :lmao:

Our black lab Oscar will tear off towards the house is a bird so much as flies over or towards it. Makes me laugh everytime, it's like he thinks he's in with a chance of catching a bird in flight...150feet in the air. Oscar has yet to learn to retrieve a thrown ball, but loves something when it's moving.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE