MOLLE; does anyone bother with it ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Those foldout dump pouches are absolutely mint aren't they? fantastic forage bag or able to hold a fair amount of kit when webbed onto stuff.
tbh i've had 4m of OD webbing i've been meaning to sort out my own molle panel on my 66l and my 44l bags, the 44 should be particularly good for this as it has no middle pouch. i'm yet to find a decent sewing machine or a company that'll do the stitching for me though.

TaTanka

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 28, 2010
Texas
Those foldout dump pouches are absolutely mint aren't they? fantastic forage bag or able to hold a fair amount of kit when webbed onto stuff.

It is a fantastic piece of kit, allows me to haul my shelter in with me and once in position allows use as storage for forage, as you said, but also works well for collecting tinder and anything else that may need to be picked up on the trail away from your base camp. This one also has a cinch closure on top and the flap will cover the open area giving a modicum of protection from the rain, which is seldom a problem where I live.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE