MOLLE Backpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
if it is the kombatUK rip off, then yes, i do :D its my daysack when i'm in the woods, and my general things bag when im going to work or just going in town,

not a bad bag, the stitching is all fine and its made out of OK quality cordura. i find the adjustment sliding bits on the straps tend to come loose and slip very easliy if you push on the strap at slightly the wrong angle.

the compression straps work fine, mine have never come undone.

Also, the waistband is held on with velcro through a loop of material. this is very secure when in place, and the fact that you can take it off when you don't need it is brilliant :) just slide a ruler in on each side and wiggle it around to loosen the velcro, then pull the whole thing right out.

its obviously not going to be as strong as the original 511 ones, but its good enough for using it as a general bag and a daysack IMHO.

[and one of the two zips on the main compartment has come off. The bag still does up fine, but only has one zip.]

hope that helps :)

negtneg

Dec 29, 2010
Northamptonshire, UK
I realise that this isn't an answer to your question, but I got one of these a few months ago

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/usrsb1nx.html

First one needed to be swapped as the back panel was not sewed on straight and one strap was twisted - excellent service from Flecktarn and no quibble. Pack is good quality, plenty of room, and I like the full flap so I can get to stuff at the bottom without unloading everything else.

Simon

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thanks all for the replies, sounds like I've found my new day bag.
Cheers
Kit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE