Mods

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
A question for the mods really can people sell new kit on the site not me but I know a guy the sells quality kit on BBS the Jackal I just thought it would benefit the people on here as well,what do you think

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm not a mod - but having a quick look at the Rules and Regs learnt that you are not allowed to sell stuff as a commercial person. You are only allowed to:
- Swap things in the swap section.
- Sell your personal stuff in the member classifiedssection (personal stuff: not being available to you in large quantities, in such a way you could be described as a commercial sales person; than you are dodging the rules, which is not the purpose ... - this bit between brackets is mine, and not a reflection of Admin's opinion, though I doubt that will vary from mine, as reflected above).
- Make things and sell them in the makers-section.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10086

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The other thing worth mentioning is a member can put together a "group buy" for other members provided the organiser does not profit (group buy hammocks, axes, underblankets etc.)

Red

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Ahjno is spot on. The rest of the rules can be found here:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Jackel is aware of the situation here. Dealers are free to have a link to their business in their signature, PROVIDED they have a clear link back to BCUK on their site. By taking part in general discussion they can have people become aware of what they offer without the need for additional promotion. Word of mouth among the members works fairly well for a lot of folks.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Cheers guys I just thought it may help members to get some good gear for not much money it was'nt a promo I just thought I would pass on some bargains I have no investment in jackal or his products I just think they are excellent value for money

Jackel

Jun 21, 2006
saltburn
Cheers guys I just thought it may help members to get some good gear for not much money it was'nt a promo I just thought I would pass on some bargains I have no investment in jackal or his products I just think they are excellent value for money

And its about to get a whole lot better:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE