Modified camping chair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
wheels, ashtray, hairdryer and a button that produces the voice of Patrick Stewart

but seriously some kind of dump pouch hanging off the side is endlessly handy

touchline furniture is a fine art here :)

Cup holder in each arm, one for poured beer in a Klean Kanteen insulated cup, other to hold the next bottle. Dump pouch for torch, knife, lighter, and Snugpak Jungle Blanket. Warm jacket under bum and behind back ready to slip into.

Reactions: Billy-o

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Funny how necessity will turn these things into no-brainers. I remember when I smoked I always had a jacket for bits and pieces. Then I stopped smoking and I stopped wearing a jacket. Now I have to use reading glasses most of the time and so jackets are wriggling back into my life. Same with chairs. Phone, knife, bins, reading, all need some kind of caddy. And the great thing, of course, is that there are any number of old ammo bags out there which are perfectly suited to the job

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I like the idea of a dump caddy. I'm always loosing stuff and finding it when I move the chair. Makes me right grumpy when I can't find something that I'm sure I put down by my chair. I end up doing the pocket search dance then a pas de dur with the chair trying to find it..
My super best adaption is a warm sheepskin to line the chair with. Cosy time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE