Modded Snow Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Selling a very nicely modded Swedish Snow Smock.

As you can see from the picture it's been dyed a pleasant shade of green and has had a zip fitted and all the buttons replaced. These mods were done to a very high standard and the jacket itself doesn't have any wear or tear that I can see. Please note that the colour may differ between the picture and real life due to variances in display monitors etc.

I bought it hoping to use as a lightweight summer jacket but unfortunately it turned out to be too small for me :(

It's marked C46 which is the small size I believe. However, these are designed to be worn over winter clothing so ignore that it's a small size (unless you're a small and want to wear it over winter clothing ). The important measurement is the pit to pit measurement which is approx 28". Collar to bottom hem is 33"

Price is £25 including P&P which will be via MyHermes or feel free to collect from my home in HP2

10420421_10153525710888152_7044815043420937307_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE