MOD knife

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I'm on the look out for an MOD knife, always fancied one but never got round to actually getting my hands on one!

I'm after a J.Adams or the the like and not the Webtex version.

Skint at the moment so am offering the below items as a swap either individually or both items for the right knife (ie. genuine good nick, wood handle etc)

We have on offer, a Wood Jewel Pukko, only ever been stropped and taken to the woods once and an unused canvas and leather Game bag made by John Shooter.

Thanks

Andy

Wood Jewel Pukko.jpgGamebag1.jpgGamebag2.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a J Adams which I took the guard off and switched the original wooden handle for some African desertwood scales ...

No sheath but comes with an OD bayonet frog

I'll be looking for cash as I'm trying to top up the Paypal account right now, £35 posted if you're interested

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I have a J Adams which I took the guard off and switched the original wooden handle for some African desertwood scales ...

No sheath but comes with an OD bayonet frog

I'll be looking for cash as I'm trying to top up the Paypal account right now, £35 posted if you're interested

PM sent.....

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Had a look at this thread and remember seeing these knifes in the survival equipment bay in the RAF, I just had to have one. Getting mine from:- http://www.penrithsurvival.com/buy/mod-survival-knife-leather-sheath_128.htm

I will let you know how I get on with it once I've had a play......Love this forum but my god it makes you buy kit that yo think you want. What happened to going out with a cheap bed roll and a tin pot to cook over?......you are wicked, but I like it.:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE