Mobile Phone Help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I am hoping to change my mobile in a couple of weeks from a Nokia 3410,i think,which is about 5 years old to a Samsungb2700.The Samsung is sim free and what i would like to know is ,would my sim card from the Nokia work with the Samsung.Sorry if this is a silly question ,but i know nothing about mobile phones.
Thanks in advanceAndrew

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Should be fine - there's not been too many developments in SIM technology over the last few years. If you do find that some services (ie data and MMS specifically) don't work, contact your network provider and have them send you a new SIM card. When it arrives call your network and have your number swapped onto the new SIM.

Make sure you don't have any contact details stored on the old SIM when they transfer your number across, otherwise you'll lose them.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
It depends what network you are on ie O2, Vodafone, Orange etc That will depend on wether your sim card will work with the new phone. You can get phones unlocked for about a tenner to except any network

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE