(MLL Knives) X55CrMo14 stainless AMAZON KNIFE - micarta handle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
Hi everyone.

A AMAZON knife upgraded with top edge.
Specifications:
Amazon hunter - X55CrMo14 stainless steel, Hand rubbed matte finnish, Double black micarta scales, black/red liners, Stainless steel pins, Brown leather sheath.

(230mm) 9.05" OAL.
(117mm) 4.60" from handle to tip.
(4mm) 5/32" thick.

Price: £115.00 / €135.00 free shipping - Paypal.

If you have any questions about my knives feel free to email me: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com

To order PM to my contact in BushcraftUK or contact me to email: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com.

26032013529.jpg

26032013525.jpg

26032013524.jpg

26032013522.jpg

You can see more pics on my facebook.
Have a nice day.
Mario Leao

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
Wow, I like it!! Really enjoy you posting up your new knives - it's like watching your style develop in stop motion, with the knives getting more and more impressive as you post them.

Rod Paradise, thank you for the comment, I'm currently using new materials and new techniques and this is reflected in the look and quality of my work. I'm glad you like, thanks.

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
I really like the 4th knife down on your custom knife page, I always thought handmade knives were expensive, boring antler horned showpieces. Looking at your collection I would actually consider having something made as your style is really nice and prices reasonable. :cool:

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
I really like the 4th knife down on your custom knife page, I always thought handmade knives were expensive, boring antler horned showpieces. Looking at your collection I would actually consider having something made as your style is really nice and prices reasonable. :cool:

Thank you for your words Bluezephyr, that knife is not yet sold, I am asking €240 shipped, I think that is a reasonable price for to the size and quality of the materials included.
If you are interested please contact me.

aris

Forager
Sep 29, 2012
UK
It would be nice if knife pics were also shown gripped in a hand. Gives a much better perspective as to the size.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm loving the matte finnish, shiny shiny is what realy puts me off stainless but thats lovely

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Mario nice work as always.

Oh and as far as questionably aged members, just ask them to send you proof of age e.g. passport scan and proof of address in the same name. There's too many young chancers out there and you don't want to come out on the wrong side of the law!

ATB
Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE