mlknives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Pretty sure Matt's work has been mentioned on here before his knives have a great reputation and have a traditional style to them that makes them as pleasing to look at as well as use. Well after about 9 months of waiting I can finally test it out properly...

Leekepharthandled_zpsbfc8d5fd.jpg

for more of Matt's work check out his website www.[B]mlknives[/B].com

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
It does indeed come with a sheath, these are the promo pics Matt does for every knife he makes, these are the first I've eve seen in the snow.

You get great comms off Matt, pics as its getting built and acert of authentication. He requests a $25 deposite and the waiting time is about 9 months but prices are very reasonable, this one cost me about £150 inc postage and taxes etc.

will try and sort a review next weekend but light use has so far shown its a fantastic knife - I'm retiring all my moras as this beast out slices them all and the convex blade profile is something I'm really turning towards - I have an eye on one of his camp knives...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE