Mk 2 flat pack wood stove

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Having seen it in the flesh I have to say it's sound :cool:
I kind of expected the weight of pots and the like to deform it, but no, it cooked for hours quite happily. A good size to use as well, and I think ideal in a well vented tent or if you're hammocking :)
It just all fitted together as sweet as you like, no fuss or bother :appprove: The multi fuel ability was impressive too, useful as well I reckon.

cheers,
Toddy

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Cad, mebackside when i were a lad we drew it out ont metal with yon scriber( he said in his best Fred dibnah)
Realy cracking, makes mine look realy rough.
Soloman.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Theres a website that does it automatically for you, creates a dxf file as well, I'll find the link for you if you like ?

I remember doing transitions for air ducting, "old school" on a drawing board with a pencil as an engineering apprentice, more years ago than I care to remember.

If you look at the design here you should be able to work it out, its actually quite simple when you look at it, the true lengths would be the hard bit. :D

Stephen

That site would be handy,please:) .

We draw them in exams, true lengths are taken form the plan and drawn out at 90degs. The link would make it soooo much easier to make worksheets up.

I can flat pattern a model in Inventor. Heres a video link showing you flat patterns.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP9uyrNODD8

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE