Mittens!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Survivor

Nomad
Feb 1, 2013
On Earth
It just struck me, I have no longer got any ski gloves, but I do have the issue ECW mitts, with the gortex outers. Does any one know if it is possible to ski in these?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
They may glide better over the snow with the goretex outers but I would still recommend that ski's or in fact a snowboard are used. Not affiliated to a ski equipment shop ;-)

The Survivor

Nomad
Feb 1, 2013
On Earth
They may glide better over the snow with the goretex outers but I would still recommend that ski's or in fact a snowboard are used. Not affiliated to a ski equipment shop ;-)

Oh haw haw, that usefull information will stay with me for ever.:lmao::rofl:

So is it possible to WEAR the pre mentioned on ones hands AND use skis WHILE holding ski poles.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Oh haw haw, that usefull information will stay with me for ever.:lmao::rofl:

So is it possible to WEAR the pre mentioned on ones hands AND use skis WHILE holding ski poles.

Yes it is. That is probably why such clothing is an issued item to many militaries who work and train in artic conditions often including Skiing activities.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE