missing new posts and replies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
IS ANYBODY NOTICING THAT A NEW POSTS SEARCH DOESNT BRING UP ALL NEW POSTS?

I HAVE ONLY JUST REALSIED THIS AS THE REPLY TO MY TRESPASS THREAD WASNT BROUGHT UP AT ALL AND I ONLY SAW ED'S REPLY BECAUSE I WENT IN TO CHECK OUT THE THREAD.

COULD IT BE HAPPENING ELSE WHERE TOO?

AND WHY AM i typing in upper case?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Gary said:
IS ANYBODY NOTICING THAT A NEW POSTS SEARCH DOESNT BRING UP ALL NEW POSTS?

I HAVE ONLY JUST REALSIED THIS AS THE REPLY TO MY TRESPASS THREAD WASNT BROUGHT UP AT ALL AND I ONLY SAW ED'S REPLY BECAUSE I WENT IN TO CHECK OUT THE THREAD.

COULD IT BE HAPPENING ELSE WHERE TOO?

AND WHY AM i typing in upper case?

The New Posts links to the search.php file which loads the new posts since your last forum session. (the cookie timeout setting).

There is also a getdaily feature that shows all posts from last day/24hours (in the side menu, marked "Today's Active Threads").

Both appear to be working fine.

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
I've noticed that too... and also that sometimes when I check in first thing in the morning, the last page of all the new messages found displays an error message saying that the search item I'm looking for can't be found.

Not the biggest problem in the world and still definitely prefer this new forum's functionality.

No idea why you were TYPING IN UPPERCASE EITHER Gary :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE