Misrable Monday Morning Mooch

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
From the moment I entered the woods there was an itch in my brain that all was not well. Like when your boss walks into the bar, the background noise does not stop yet it is ever so slightly different.

Lots of fresh fungi about
mof-002.jpg

but deeper into the darker more magical end of the forest the Gnomes were grumbling.
mof-001.jpg

Not sure of the specific vermin that caused this and it's times like this wish I could afford some trail cameras. It's not so much what they did but how they did it or rather how they left it. It's the rubbish that puzzles me... They threw the glass bottles onto the fire for some reason but tissues, plastic, cardboard & cupcakes basically anything that could of been burned in minutes was just strewn around. Go figure?
mof-003.jpg

As for this fire scar words do not fail fail me but I am having difficulty with the profanity filter at the moment.
mof-005.jpg
On the plus side whilst clearing up I found the bag of weed they dropped. Normality will resume sometime this evening :240:

mof-004.jpg

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I come across similar in my local which has an area of bike track, the track itself I have no problem with as I'm the first to advocate using the woods for leisure but just look after it
imagejpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE