Miniature knife and catapult pendants (updated )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

I finally got round to finishing one of the pendants I made.

This one is sterling silver and desert ironwood and measures roughly 55mm inc. the bail. It is shown with a 20" chain, although other lengths/styles can be done on request (price may vary for other chains so PM for a quote). £35 inc. postage with chain, £30 as is.

baqemy2y.jpg

ynarezam.jpg

Just finished these two mini catapults so thought I'd add them on here rather than start another thread. They are made from antler and have sterling silver tubes. £15 inc postage with a sterling silver chain ( I've not added the chains yet as I will make them to the buyers specified length ) or £12 with hemp cord.

ere5azy3.jpg

Also found this while I was looking for the hemp cord earlier.. forgotten I had made it! Has given me ideas for new things :)

2ugy7u6u.jpg

I will have a few more designs finished soon and as always if you would like something specific feel free to ask :)

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Truly wonderful squishy :)

Can I suggest you include a coin in one of the sales photos? I think its hard to grasp that the knife is actually so small

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Thanks Hugh :)

Here is the original with a coin in for scale.. this is the middle knife :)

aqazy9ap.jpg

I'm hoping to get the new ones finished tomorrow, also have a couple of mini antler catapults nearly done and then its on to axes! :)

Rachael x

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Rachael, just looking at the update. The catapults are cute and beautifully made but the bow really floats my boat - or should that be pulls my strings?! You really will be the Lilliputian Kings chief armourer at this rate. Please keep the stunning work coming.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Haha thanks GB :) I like the bow too, definitely going to have to make a better one.. this was just a play about with some scrap bronze and silver wire :)

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
I have indeed :) it's something I keep meaning to do but then get distracted by something else. I have a piece of antler that i keep drawing hammers on.. i really should just make one! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE