mini multi carry for vox knife

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commissioned to make a mini multi carry for a vox knife, he sent me what he wanted to be done, he wanted this in black with black stitching, he wanted the belt loop to not be a dangler, a cross draw configuration, he wanted the tab reinforced at the end of the retention strap, so that it wears better, so i accommodated that for him.
so this is what made him.
hope you lie you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

mini multi carry, for vox knife. by lucky_lee, on Flickr
he also wnated me to refubish his kydex sheath, as the retention was not the best.
so i sorted that for hime to.

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
It's nice of course but multi carry ?.......can't see the fire steel loop or sharpening stone pocket or have I misunderstood.:D
hi mate when you say multi carry, its because it has mutiple options to carry it, not because of the stuff on the sheath if that makes sense.
you can still carry this scout carry upside down, cross draw small of your back, and verticl carry.
that whay this of system is called multi CARRY.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
mate that is lovely.....like the reinforced tab on the strap....and the shaped beltloop.....ooooh.....very kinky.
thanks mate, there is not many knives that i am sad to see go, but i will miss this one, its a littler cracker, and so comfy in that sheath to wear.
take care.
lee.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok....so to clarify....i can wear this on say....the back of my head? vertically or horizontally? and if i want it angled?....
hi mate when you say multi carry, its because it has mutiple options to carry it, not because of the stuff on the sheath if that makes sense.
you can still carry this scout carry upside down, cross draw small of your back, and verticl carry.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
ok....so to clarify....i can wear this on say....the back of my head? vertically or horizontally? and if i want it angled?....
if you want to wear it angled, you can adjust the little verticle carry loop, to an angle position, and then tighten the chicargo screw, and vwalah angled, was playing about with this, this morning, you can also wear it cross draw, a little lower down to if you put that little loop in the horizontal position, but this would only work with this knife if you tryed to do that with a bigger knife, it would not work.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok show-off!

if you want to wear it angled, you can adjust the little verticle carry loop, to an angle position, and then tighten the chicargo screw, and vwalah angled, was playing about with this, this morning, you can also wear it cross draw, a little lower down to if you put that little loop in the horizontal position, but this would only work with this knife if you tryed to do that with a bigger knife, it would not work.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Multi carry means many ways to carry it, cross draw, belt loop, bandoleer style. Its does not means loads of items carried on it :)

Beautiful work as always Lee, it reminds me of a minnie me version of mine :)
its so cute mate, would love to keep this.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
take care.
lee.

OK ................I've got the meaning of multi carry now....so what is a sheath which can carry several items on it called ?..........A muti carrying multi carry ? :D

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
good work Lee, your stuffs really good....

you thought about my tactical jobey any more????;) the knife should be done some time this year too...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE