Mini brass button watch-where to find one???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
For some strange reason i have taken it in my head that i want one of these and i'll be buggered if i can find one anywhere! -
A small brass button sized watch/clock to keep in my possibles pouch...

any ideas where i might be able to get one from?

Andy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think those wings would easily nip off with a wee pair of snips. That kind of trim is usually made of some kind of soft 'white' metal. Otherwise, the watch in the ball would make a good fob :)
M

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
cheers guys
these are great but all seem a bit big-i was thinking more around 2cm max....might be a impossible challenge though!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Try looking at ladies watches then...

there's a fair few out there that sort of size that you could grind the lugs off of

Like this example or this one

Just seen these nurses watches... 25mm dial but they pop out of the casing so no grinding to do

$_12.JPG

If you're determined to keep to brass then there's this example with a 15mm dial but you better be quick as it's due to run out just after 8pm :D

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
have you thought about a nurses fob watch......I have several off eBay about £1 a piece they come in a silicon fob which just peels off (so fashion conscious nurses can change the colour each day). They are very useful little 'clocks' and there are/were several UK suppliers that deliver quickly and for free.

DB

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
the 15mm one is awesome not sure if i want to spend £30 for it to sit in a tin though but its exactly what im after!

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
None of these watches are water resistant, so it could be useful to keep them in a tied up condom in the pack.
Sure, they are cheap and 'semi disposable" but still..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE