Millet Tropical Shirt and North Face Windstopper Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have a Millet Tropical Shirt and North Face Windstopper Jacket I'm selling to fund some Kit purchases I'd Like to make.

I'm in NZ but the price includes postage to the UK. Fund transfer via Paypal which works and is smooth. Communication via PM I'm here all this week and around this weekend so comms shouldn't be an issue. However remember NZ is 12 hrs ahead of the UK time wise...

Ok Millet are a well respected French outdoor equipment manufacturer. This tropical shirt is well featured and well constructed. The fabric is a high wicking nylon which is rot proof and quick drying just the thing if you're in the Ulu.. It has a vertical zipped chest pocket big enough to take a map and horizontal chest pocket large enough for a compass or some rounds for your .375 H&H ( the map and M73 are not part of the auction) It closes with buttons and as some significant ventilation panels on the back and sides to help keep you cool. Large collar to keep the sun off your neck and high wicking fabric double reinforces the yoke so wearing a bergen shouldn't be a problem. Straps to retain your rolled sleeves when wielding a parang or golock or supping a G+T at the country club. Olive green in colour no rips tears or missing buttons.. GBP 25.00 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

Ok The North Face Windstopper Jacket. As new.

Black and a blue/ grey charcoal sort of colour.. XXL but I'd say it actually is more of a regular XL GBP 35.00 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

Cheers

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE