Millbank Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
Hi, could any of you knowledgable types please put me in touch with a current supplier of millbank bags. I don't seem to be able to find any for sale.

Dave.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
They're quite hard to come by these days. I managed to pick one up on fleabay quite some time ago. Endicotts get them in, though a good quality (ie. not very very well used and old) are few and far between apparently.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
If searching for them on the Bay, try searching for things like 'canvas filter' or 'army filter bag' rather than straight 'Millbanks bag'. That's how I found mine, and it was half the price of the ones labelled as Millbanks bags.

I used it over the weekend, and it did a great job.

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
Silvermans, Mile End, London. stock them but knowing them they wont be the cheapest option but worth a look on there website if your really stuck for one.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
i'm pretty sure its within the rules, it'll be the first thing i've sold here tbh. mods feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. pm inbound.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE