Millbank bag query

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
there are personal verions and groupmodels. If you alone or in a duo, take the single person one. I own both the single person and group model onces. Mine groupmodel is 5 gallons, a little too big when your alone. But i have read that 10 liter versions are also avaiable.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
(In case you didn`t know) - don`t forget to wash it a couple of times when you get one - the first time I tried one it was fresh out of the bag and tasted absoloutely vile.
Good bit of kit though.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
PC2K said:
there are personal verions and groupmodels. If you alone or in a duo, take the single person one. I own both the single person and group model onces. Mine groupmodel is 5 gallons, a little too big when your alone. But i have read that 10 liter versions are also avaiable.

As an aside, an not to hijack the thread :D

Tjin,
Where did you got your single person one from? The internet / e-bay, or from a store in NL?

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
sorry Johan, i traded it with somebody else on this website. So i can't name a good source in our country. I got my groupmodel from a friend for free from a friend. I don't mind borowing, though. Meeting new people is always handy.

leon-1

PC2K is correct about the 10 litre model, but they do have benefits to them.

With the normal version you will have to wait untill the water drops to the line on the side of the bag, this allows enough time for any debris on the outside of the bag to run off, on the ten litre version by the time you have picked up your water bottle this will already of happened.

The single man verson takes quite a while to filter a whole water bottles worth of water the 10 litre version will do the same job in very little time in comparison. The only thing to remember is that you still require chemical purification with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE