Mikey P's Grand Gear Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Well, due to moving to a smaller house with a bigger garden, I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone: clear out some gear and raise money for a 2nd-hand petrol lawn mower.

Usual rules apply along with:

i. Please do not post if you are not going to buy - comments and remarks (well-meaning or otherwise) only increase the thread length unnecessarily. Just don't.

ii. No tyre kicking (ie, asking lots of questions with no intent to buy)

iii. First to PM gets the item. I don't mind if you want to post something in the thread when you buy but by using PM, it allows you to buy privately - no-one knows but me (and probably Tony...:D ). I'll repeat that: FIRST TO PM GETS THE ITEM

iv. I will mark off which items are sold as soon as I can so you all know what is still available. Once payment has been made, I'll remove the item from the thread to reduce 'clutter'.

v. Paypal only. I'll PM you my Paypal address and the item will be posted when funds are in my account. I always post recorded/signed for so I can track the item and ensure that you get it. I will send you the tracking number so you can check whereabouts too and to prove that I have posted the item.

vi. Any sharps/knives will require a declaration in your PM that you are over 18. I take this on trust and if I find out you are not over 18, I will report you to Tony. I think that's fair.

vii. .... erm ... that's it.

Anything that doesn't sell here goes on eBay.

OK, here we go:

Infantry Bergen with Pouches. 8465-99-978-9220 Rucksack Long Inf, Convoluted DPM IRR, C/W Frame, ST1A/1444, 2003. Usually around £25 + postage from surplus shops; however, mine comes with the webbing yoke to convert the two pouches to a daysack. Used but good condition. Looking for £24 (inc p&p).

swpeac.jpg

Arktis 1714 Patrol Sack with Side Zips in OG. With 40L main compartment, this product has an adjustable lid at four points permitting expansion to 60L. This can be extended to 80L with the addition of the 1713 TWIN SIDE pouches (which I am also selling - see below). It is also compatible with issue pouches. See http://www.lansdaleltd.com/prod.php/prod/1714. It is in very good condition apart from a repair on the snowflap where I caught it jumping out of an APC rear-door and ripped it. The RRP is £69.99. I am asking £35 (inc p&p)

x2572s.jpg

Arktis 1713 Patrol Zip Side Pockets in OG. These two side pouches are absolutely mint as, other than connecting them to the Arktis patrol sack once to check them out, they have been stored in my gear box and are effectively unused. They attach to Arktis the patrol sack (or other military backpacks) using side-zips. The have shoulder straps included but not a yoke to convert to daysack. See: http://www.lansdaleltd.com/prod.php/prod/1713. The RRP £49.99. and I'm asking £30 (inc p&p)

2afmm38.jpg

US Jungle Boots (Wellco, US Size 10W). Good cond. Usual scuffs/marks. Reasonable amount of tread left. See http://www.wellco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=78. I'm after £11 (inc p&p).

24azabn.jpg

If anyone in the Glasgow area is selling a working petrol lawnmower, let me know - I may be interested!

Possibly more stuff to come.....

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll take the .....

Pack, Medical Equipment, 6545-99-978-4567, SL32A/5077, RR90. OG. 3 Compartments. Belt Loop. Good condition. I'm after £6 (inc p&p).

please :

PM incoming

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
C'mon! Only a few things left!

Must be someone out there looking for a bergan or daysack with pouches? Someone must be planning a jungle adventure?

My lawn needs cutting! :D

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Arrived today, very pleased. Did you say these were as new? They certainly look unused!
I just need to know whether to get a new bite valve, though I think I have one upstairs somewhere!
I am delighted, giving them a trip to the woods on Saturday as I teach on a forest survival / bushcraft course at my local NT property! Perfect size for all my usual kit with the teaching stuff too!
I think I may be on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! overdose at the moment.:eek:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks Gents! I'm very glad you are all happy with your purchases.

Yep - the Camelbak BFM has certainly seen a bit of use in Afghan although the Medbak did not.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Mine arrived on Monday,I found it round the back of the house,eventhough it was sent recorded delivery the postman just left it without a signature.
Very happy with it
Thanks Mike.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Thanks Gents! I'm very glad you are all happy with your purchases.

Yep - the Camelbak BFM has certainly seen a bit of use in Afghan although the Medbak did not.

Well I'll be blowed! You certainly look after your kit 'cos it's almost impossible to tell it's been used. The bladder looks totally "fresh".

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Well I'll be blowed! You certainly look after your kit 'cos it's almost impossible to tell it's been used. The bladder looks totally "fresh".

True - I didn't use the bladder as I had an insulated one instead but the bag itself spent a lot of time on Hercs/Blackhawks flying round the country. I did actually hoover it to get the dust off but it seems to have fared very well regardless!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE