Michael Jacksons Head on fire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Why did I just have to watch Michael Jacksons head on fire for seemingly no good reason just slotted into News at 6 on the beeb tonight?

Sometimes I really hate paying the license fee :( :(
Really makes me want to listen to that recording of the Stephen Fry lecture he did to argue for the BBC (even the letters look kinda cool just typed there dont they? :naughty: )

Worth a listen if you haven't heard it before.

Tom

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
If you spend some time abroad you'll appreciate the BBC a little more, granted it isn't the organization it was, but its still so much better than what much of the world has to put up with.

I recall that in Turkey the bottom third of the TV picture featured a permanent, translucent rolling advertising banner!

Thanks for the link.

:)

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
when i was in brazil, stuck in a hotel room on my own for 2 weeks, BBC News 24 was the only outside contact i had LOL, tons of german channels though???

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
The BBC can be a pain in the bum with endless how do you solve a problem like dancing graham nortons celebritys on ice josephs got talent, but worth it when you wait 4 years for an Attenborough.

No other country in the world can even come close to the type of TV programs we are able to make.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yup, we export a lot of stuff too.

But you have to admit it was one of the more memorable events of his career....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE