Meth stove *homemade*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Yo. I'll be honest my crafting skills aren't great but aren't that good either. But I did find something on YouTube that caught my interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXXxm1GosxQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The little jappenese fella who designed it came up with a right cracker. And I want to build it at some point, but not now I ain't got time or money. So I thought I would bring it here in some attempt to see if one of you would build it.

There is a modded one on his page that differs from this one in a couple regards best to check it out it's quite a unique penny stove.

mikey.elefant

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
israel
Im Planing on making one this week, does anyone know how these stoves perform at higher elevations ? and does anyone know other names for autoweld ?

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
This guy's videos keep on popping up in my recommended videos feed, has has some great ideas and designs that I want to try at some point too.

JB Weld or autoweld are just names for high temperature epoxy, any brand name will do :)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Nearly there with my prototype. Been learning as i go along. just need to wick it and then glue it shut + drill jets and polish with wire wool

a2dce235.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE