metal lined arm bracer & cuff

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
My good pal who sourced me the free reindeer leather loves coming up with commissions for me so that he gets presents everytime he comes round. so this time it was a bracer and a cuff. they are made with veg tan backing and the reindeer leather on top. in between is sewn three lengths of metal.

i think the basis being...in the event of zombie apocalypse/bar brawl/arm wrestle with arnie he will be prepared with sturdy wrists!

so this is what i came up with. nothing fancy really just a laugh to make

imag0963b.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-05-13
imag0966.jpg

imag0967d.jpg

imag0970n.jpg

imag0975.jpg

imag0976w.jpg

they just lace up for now but may add some pop studs to the cuff if i can find some with longer stems? :S

anyways thanks for looking at my days work

Hamish

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hopefully zombies won't be equipped with any strong
magnets! Excellent work as usual , even on this Swords & Sorcery
kit. Nice one Hamish

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Brilliant friends you have Hamish keeping you busy ^^.
But great job on those bracer and cuff, I'll be making an archery glove and a bracer for friend if I get myself around to it too someday soon
but just need to get myself off of that darned school for a couple a days, darned dealines.
Yours sincerely, a joyful spectator, Ruud

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
They look amazing matey, they should work a treat against this pesky zombies. I never considered the magnet though! Hopefully won't be attacked by a zombie magneto indeed. Going to have to think up more weird commissions for you. The measuring process wasn't very fun though, a bit too close quarters and intimate for my liking, dreading the chest measuring

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Aye drawed me into the site good and proper you fiend, ha want to buy just about everything on the classified page, what have you started, going to be mega skint in no time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE