Merry May - Happy Beltane

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Aye, it was a grand day today. Spent some time on the allotments this evening. Lovely. :)

Happy Beltane :), even better as the EU just banned bee killing pesticides. :)

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Happy Beltaine! Thanks for the reminder: I'm getting forgetful of the calendar at the moment. It's been a great day in the garden though, potatoes and radishes planted!

Claudiasboris

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Season's greetings to all, it's been a long time coming, eh? But all the more welcome for that!

I moved to a house with a garden for the first time in my life (62yrs.) about 18 months ago, waited all that time and always promised myself that I'd grow some stuff when I retired, and I got a year like this last one to start it with!.................but here we go at last, and I may need to seek advice in the coming months, so stand by gardeners!....atb mac

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Hey Mac, I've had a garden for well over a decade but this is the first year that I've been serious about the garden. I've been growing from seeds and planting all sorts, I'm really enjoying it. It's a big learning curve but fun!

Claudiasboris

galopede

Forager
Dec 9, 2004
Gloucestershire
It was a glorious sunrise on top of May Hill near Gloucester yesterday. Bit of frost on the grass but warmth in the sun after it had risen a little.

I'd swear the mile climb to the top is getting steeper the older I get though!

Here's a photo my daughter took of my morris team at sun up:

Beltane.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE