Member of the year 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Members, just for fun and someone on here can have a collective BCUK pat on the back or even a nationwide BCUK group hug!

I need somebody much more clever than me on the old computermeb, to set up one of those poll thingys with view poll results etc.

Who do you think should be awarded BCUK member of the year for 2013?

For help,content,input or just allround good guy or gal...

We still have a few weeks to year end, so lets get voting.

Think it's fair you can only vote once, so lets give somebody the recognition they deserve amongst our community.

Buck passed!

Ivan...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
I vote Bushwacker I really enjoyed the trail cams and appreciate the effort that entailed

Regards Dave (caps lock )

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
been as my sig has been used could you specify why he was banned as a nicer man you could not meet regards dave

you will have to give me more than that regards dave

Actually I won't.

The reasons people receive bans vary from individual to individual.its bad form to discuss these reason in the open forum.

Mods are entrusted by Tony to moderate without having to explain themselves to members bar the person being banned.
Suffice to say bushwhacker breached the rules. Bans are never done willynilly and usually (apart from spammers) are a last resort.

Its not a complicated operation

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bushwhacker and Bushwacker are two different people, it's the first one who was banned

I think Dave is referring to the non-banned member

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its a tough call for me - Mesquite, Toddy, John Fenna, HillBill are all worthy of nomination as are many more.

However, for me, its Tombear - his awesome tutorials on rushlights, quills, ink etc. have added a real something to the forum for me personally and I have learned a great deal from his posts - and that surely is why we are here? To learn and be inspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE