Mel PARRY ''Brute'' Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
###SOLD###
Hi, I'm selling this ''MEL PARRY'' BRUTE Knife. It's been Sharpened once as it came Dull, And I've never used it, As I felt it was to handle heavy, so I kept it as a cabinet queen.
Specification

Blade: x46Cr13 - 420 stainless steel coated in black DuPont Teflon or grey shot blast finish

Hardness: Rockwell 57-58Rc

Overall length: 13.75" (34.9cm)

Blade length: 8.75" (22.2cm)

It comes with a Leather Sheath and the Cordura Sheath, And I've added a Cheapo Folder that looks like it was Based on the Parry Blade and it has a Belt sheath.

I'm asking for £200.00 with postage.
All payments via PayPal
Over 18's Only and UK Buyer's Only Please.
Cheers

Last edited:

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I truly don't mean to be rude but these are cheaper than that brand new in the box! Hence not seeing the logic of asking more for a second hand knife.

If I'm being thick and missing something, please tell me! :confused:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I thought I priced it quite fairly, As I looked around online in this country and they were all around £205 or more, That and your getting the leather sheath and the Folding knife. And it's likely to cost over £10 to post.
thanks for your comments.
cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Oh I forgot to mention that this knife is 1 of the first production run, As the newer knives have a triangle cut out in the blade, and this one has the Oval cut out to match the M9 style Scabbard wire cutter.
cheers

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
just to say I'd swap this for an Excellent Condition ''FOX Parang Jungle / Bushcraft knife'' with kit, As That's why I'm selling this Knife, As the Better half says I've got to sell 1 to get 1.
cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, Just to say that this knife is still up for sale, as I've heard nothing back from the buyer since he said he wanted it.
so his loss can be your gain.
Still for sale at £125 with postage.
cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE