Mega Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi all

i think i'm moving house soon so we are all having a clear out to make the move easier.

Prices include Postage to UK mainland but not paypal fees [cheques are fine also]. Please feel free to contact me for additional postage. Items are also to be listed on another forum.

1) Hobo Stove set comprising Zebra 10cm billy, SS hobo Burner, pegs to allow adjustable grill height, spork, army folding cup, hexy blocks, and a pepsi can meths stove, all items are new and unused and will fit into a PLCE pouch £30 NOW £28

2) DPM engineers or ‘tanky’ Bergen looks barely used - large capacity bag approx 60 litres. £30

3) 2 PLCE side pouches [new and unused] in olive green with DPM yoke [used] set up and ready to go [it’s the daypack set up from the PLCE main Bergen] £25

4) Karrimor predator omni pouch [the one with 2 small pouches above a larger one olive green used once – like new. £25 NOW £23

5) Osprey Atmos 50 in black/grey – hardly used - excellent condition. Large backlength [just too long for me] Would trade for a medium in similar condition £75 NOW £70

some manufactoruers blurb:
From osprey website...
“The Atmos 50 provides the ideal volume for your next superlight backpacking experience. At 3000 cubic inches and with an average weight of just over 3 lbs / 1.5 kg, you can carry your superlight essentials with ease and comfort. A traditional floating top pocket/top load design and twin front pockets with welded water resistant zips makes loading easy. Other features include an internal hydration sleeve, zippered mesh pockets on the adjustable hipbelt and removable sleeping pad straps.”

Trail Magazine Review...
“Osprey has rapidly developed itself as a brand that provides excellent, comfortable and well-designed rucksacks, and the Atmos 50 is a good example of this.
Many Osprey sacks feature the Airspeed breathable back panel, which holds the sack away from the body for great airflow. You also get perforated padding on the shoulder straps and hipbelt to make the sack feel even less sweaty.
The body has stretch wand pockets, a stretch front stash pocket and two more front-zipped pockets, so it’s great if you like to divide up your kit so you can find it in a hurry. It also features a hydration pocket for a water bladder.
I love the Osprey Atmos 50’s large lid pocket, and the comfort, general design and performance are great.”

RRP Price £120
Weight 1640g
Capacity 50 litres
Internal compartments 1
External pockets 4
Wand pockets yes
Hydration pocket yes
Ice axe loops 2
Floating lid yes

6) MSR Alpine teapot SS – brand new £20 NOW £18

7) Tatonka 1 Litre Billy – unused. £16 NOW £15

8) Molle pouch – Ranger green – unused – zips ¾ of the way round – dimensions approx 8” wide x 10” top to bottom x 2 ½ ” deep – Unused £13 NOW £12

9) Spyderco Double stuff Pocket Sharpening Stone – brand new still in packaging. £25 NOW £23

10) British Army Goretex bivvy bag Olive Green – excellent overall condition small puncture hole near top [I laid on a branch] - i will post with a piece of green goretex repair fabric - you just iron it on [or I can do it for you]. £22 TRADED

11) Snow Peak Titanium Trek Combo SCS-010T 0 [used but barely bit of bluing on outers]. Titanium stacking set with 2 pots and 2 lids. 900ml and 1400ml capacity .
Size stowed height 120mm depth 140mm
Weight stowed 368g. Currently £99 plus postage new on Ebay - £75 NOW £70

12) EMSA Pocket Flask (Oval shape very similar to Sigg) Olive Green in colour
· capacity: 0.6 L
· High-quality brilliant aluminium finish
· Extremely light and robust
· Inner coating resistant to fruit acid
· 100 % leak-proof screw top with soft gripping zone
· Saves space through its extremely flat form

Very similar to the oval Sigg bottle (but is approximately 1 ½ “ taller) and exactly fits the Sigg retro canteen cup. Capacity is recorded as 0.6 L but as this bottle is taller than the Sigg and the same shape it must be a little more than that [I would guess around 0.7 L]. Ideal for storing in a rucksack pocket due to its flat profile. £10 NOW £8

13) Camelbak Rucksack/Pack
i'm unsure of the type - black/blue/Grey in colour
size wise it appears bigger than a mule and may be an early version Hawg
Main compartment with a smaller front pocket and also a stuff away yellow raincover - a little stained from use but all intact with no holes or damage.
well used - scuffs to buckles and pack itself but all intact and still very servicable. no hydration bladder included £17

14) Hexy stoves brand new with fuel x 3 - £13 [these are heavy]

Make your own hobo stove/billy set [comprising SS hobo burner, Quality SS coffee Can, wire for bail and all bolts, screws, fixings etc. also includes an olive green folding kuska, spork, pepsi can meths stove, SS pegs to allow adjustment of the grill height and some hexy blocks. £16 NOW £14

15) Plumb Sure Basin Taps set [Opal Chrome] – sealed unopened box RRP £40 asking £25 NOW £22

16) Medium Adults rugby shoulder protector shirt, barely used excellent condition in mesh carry bag – due to stretchy nature of the shirt fabric would also suit a larger teenager. £10

17) Tomy baby/small child bedguard in blue/white excellent unmarked condition £12 posted or £6 collected.

18) Muddy Fox Mountain bike shoes grey/black – brand new – size 10 [44] SPD or SPD SL compatible. Selling as I have another pair I use so these are sitting around unloved. £30 NOW £27

Pics on request via PM to your email

Trades wise the only items i am looking for at the mo are:
Dutch oven, trangia triangle, MKettle, wild stoves woodgas stove, whisker biscuit, oprey amtos 50 L size M or Exos 46 Size M. Camelbak linchpin or talon. Osprey Manta 25.

More to follow as the house dig out continues

Regards
max

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE