Meetups in the New Year - North West

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
Well the year's almost done and it would be nice to start thinking of a New Year meetup. What are people's thoughts around a North West meet up?

Reactions: HeatherS

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
I've emailed various venues a few months back and heard nothing back. I might have to have a drive around and see if I can talk to people directly.
From January I've got shared access to 120 acres of woodland in Leicestershire with plenty of resources but I can only have 1 adult and 2 children with me and I'd only invite someone I'd actually met for obvious reasons. So if anyone wants to help me put a parachute up they'll be very welcome :)

Feb 23, 2014
Wirral
@paulds emails are so easy to ignore. I tried something similar a while back and had no luck. The access in Leicestershire sounds ideal for practicing in. Make the most of that opportunity, I’d love to have something similar up my way.

I’m sure someone will snap up the chance to Chuck the parachute up with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulds

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE