Meeting up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Les, we're getting together next Thursday night at Shirrel Heath which I think is about 20-25 miles from you. If you're interested, see the Southampton thread in meetups.

Hope you can make it

Matt

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
i hoping to discuss a few dates for an over nighter during the evening Les. We will keep you updated.

Seems daft that we haven't met as we live so close. I was in Chichester at my parents last night.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hannah Square.

let me know when your free we will have to get together an bash a few ideas together. i'm a bit busy at the weekends for a while. i'm away this weekend and the theres the BCUk meet up. let me know what your free and any ideas you may have. I'm sure we could organise a Sussex get together at some point.

Les Marshall

Life Member
Jan 21, 2004
Chichester West Sussex
I live in Neville Road. I work six on and three off and have to go away playing soldiers once a month, but I will get some dates together and contact you, I will email you with my mobile number if thats ok? :uu:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE