Meet - Northumberland/Tyne and Wear - North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Percy92

Feb 4, 2013
Ashington, Northumberland
Hello Guys and Gals!

I was wondering who is local (or isn't!?) to Northumberland and Tyne & Wear and is interested in a Meet? It'd be some where local to those counties and would be some where we can properly wild camp (open fires, natural shelters, bashas, etc, etc!)...

I need to brush up on my skills as well! I've been out the game for over 6 months! And the 6 months before that I only managed to get 4 or 5 weekends!

The more interested the better! We'd arrange the area and date around every one so it's possible :) and we'd all share experiences, skills, have a good old laugh and meet like-minded enthusiast's within the bushcraft community!

Anyone interested reply to the thread or drop me a pm! :)

Hope there's some people out there local and up for it! I know a couple who are! :)

Thanks for reading and yous are interested,

Ryan
(Percy92)

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
im from fishburn fella and have a few regular meets if thats any good to you the last one i had six guys came so small numbers but that suites me let me know bud

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I'm long overdue a weekend out. Not next weekend of course (Derby game), but after that would be good. Even a pub meet would be better than nothing.

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
Hi Trev. I sorted my log in for this forum :). Not been on for month's hope to get out at some point this year that's why I was In need of a pack. Just got into bushcraft over the last year or so. I know you mentioned a site you use that's convenient for me travel wise.

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
not hijacking thread,is there any chance of someone picking up a bandsaw from washington.or newbigging and getting it to mountainman of this parrish. joe now sorted on the wat as we speak

Last edited:

steve75

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2012
Tyne & wear
Few sunderland lads on here. Really need to get some meets organised even just the occasional daytime meet will be good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE