Mechanix Gloves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Briefly I was looking for a decent fair priced touch screen autumn glove.

Mechanix were mentioned so I did a little searching around and got a pair of M-pact off of Ebay.

short story is they lasted about a week before the stitching came out on both gloves where you pull them on.

So I took a chance and tried contacting Mechanix.

They or a very helpful lady called Kaitlin took some details from me and within 8 days a brand new pair arrived today at no cost.
I think the pair I bought form ebay were fake as compared to these new M pact gloves they are night and day difference in quality.

I will be testing them but I can already see that they are going to be 100 times better, so if they allow good phone poking ill be very happy.

Thank you and Well done Mechanix USA For fantastic customer service.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I've been using their original gloves for years now and love them. I got them for working on the cars but now I've got four pairs for general use. I've only managed to wear out one pair so far. I wore through one finger and set fire to the palm with angle grinder sparks.
It's amazing how much fake stuff is going around now and doing damage to the original manufacturer's reputations. Really sad to see.

Reactions: zornt

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
It's amazing how much fake stuff is going around now and doing damage to the original manufacturer's reputations. Really sad to see.

Especially on Facebook, the amount of ads all worded the same about physical shops not surviving C-19 and massively reduced, a Musto shooting Jacket for £35! Nowadays if it looks like a Chinese site/sales I avoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
I had a pair of suede palm ones, wore the fingers through after light use.. no good for quickly handling hot coals either?(that’s what I do).
Had a pair of miltech combat too.. they wear out fast.
Now have a pair of cheap leather single skin Delta work gloves..pretty good & lasted but cold in the winter?
Been thinking about a decent pair of Hestras or equivalent make.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE