MCQ Fieldmaster and a Tora BS

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Turnip

Full Member
Sep 28, 2010
534
63
Radnorshire
MCQ Fieldmaster bought just over a year ago. Fantastic knife but just isn't getting the use it deserves. In the year I've had it I think I've taken it out at most 4 times as I prefer a knife that's a bit more pointy! :)
Stropped when I first got it but the edge hasn't been touched since.
Some marks on the blade from the kydex sheath.
Comes with the birth certificate, tech=lok and (when I find them) the leather attachments.
I would like £280.00 Including RMSD Via BT. Or add 3.4% if you wish to pay via PayPal. Sold

IMG_20170129_201136_zpsbzscb9ia.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

More Pics Available on request.

Tora BS
This has been used a few times and could do with a good sharpen.
Rust on the blade was there when I received it, and as I was going to use it I never worried about it.
Great bit of kit but I find my Skrama more versatile.
£55.00 Including 2nd Class signed Via BT. Or add 3.4% if you wish to pay via PayPal.

IMG_20170129_201522_zpsgnkp3ni3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Any questions or for more pics then please drop me a pm.

By Purchasing you are stating you are over 18 Years of age and intend to use the item in a Law abiding way! :)

Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread.
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE