Maxpedtion Suppliers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stan794

Nov 16, 2007
Corby
Hello folks

Anyone recommend a supplier in the UK for Maxped gear. I have used a couple that i would never use again due to customer service so hopefully you guys can suggest a good one.
Thank you
Stan

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Used a Sitka now for a few years and can't endorse it enough, if you are cycling it is excellent as a one strap bag you don't get a sweaty back and for shooting it doesn't effect your aim.

coolerking

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2008
Manchester
linktr.ee
i use edcgear.co.uk as well, doesnt stock everything but can get it for you. really good customer service, cheap, often does deals with percentages off and the postage is suuuuuuuper fast as well as being free if you spend over £30!

suuuuuuuuuuper fast is faster than super fast for those wondering! ;-)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm not trying to derail the thread as it has asked for Maxi stuff but to the OP have you encountered Condor Products before as they hold very similar lines? I find it very well made at reasonable prices.

Here is a UK supplier of Condor products that I have used in the past. http://soloint.co.uk/CONDOR/

HTH

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I'm not trying to derail the thread as it has asked for Maxi stuff but to the OP have you encountered Condor Products before as they hold very similar lines? I find it very well made at reasonable prices.

Here is a UK supplier of Condor products that I have used in the past. http://soloint.co.uk/CONDOR/

HTH

I bought a Condor pack(basically a Maxped Falcon) and try as I might I have not been able to kill it. It's only downside are the length of the shoulder straps, they are a little short but I'm not the smallest of people.
Also seen the Condor bottle pouch and got to say for the money they are fantastic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE