Maxpedition Sale - Everything sold

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Well I'm trying to get some funds together as my cambelt has just killed my car..... :puppy_dog

SO, I'm clearing out some Maxpedition gear. Most was gifts and not used at all and as anyone who knows Maxpedition gear, it is all still AS NEW. Hopefully I've taken enough photos to demonstrate this.

First off, Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II - Foliage Green - Has been basically kept in a cupboard since I was given it. Also including 2 web dominator clips with this and a little button light. SOLD.

10.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg15.jpg

Maxpedition Rat Wallet - OD Green SOLD.

18.jpg17.jpg

Maxpedition 10x4 Bottle Pouch - Foliage Green (I'm throwing in 4 Maxpedition TacTies with this) SOLD.

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Maxpedition Barnacle Pouch - Foliage Green (I'm throwing in 2 Maxpedition TacTies with this) - SOLD.

7.jpg16.jpg

Maxpedition Five by Three - Foliage Green (I'm throwing in 2 Maxpedition TacTies with this) - SOLD.

2.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Congratulations on selling everything. :)

One question, do you think the Pygmy Falcon pack would accommodate a laptop? Or is it too small.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Glad they got there ok Amanda, thanks everyone.
Congratulations on selling everything. :)

One question, do you think the Pygmy Falcon pack would accommodate a laptop? Or is it too small.
Thanks, I'm glad that it is all going to be used rather than sitting in my cupboards. I should think a 15" would fit in but there is not much in the way of padding so personally I wouldn't want to! And not sure if it would fit once inside a neoprene sleeve for padding. Definitely not a 17" though. Sorry can't be more helpful mate, that's just from memory.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Glad they got there ok Amanda, thanks everyone.

Thanks, I'm glad that it is all going to be used rather than sitting in my cupboards. I should think a 15" would fit in but there is not much in the way of padding so personally I wouldn't want to! And not sure if it would fit once inside a neoprene sleeve for padding. Definitely not a 17" though. Sorry can't be more helpful mate, that's just from memory.

Thanks, that was helpful, no money for a new pack just now but I may check one out when I do. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE