Maxpedition Sabercat - Green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
this is now sold For sale here is a MaxP Sabercat in green. It's unused and never been out of the house.

I've replaced the naff grab handle with a paracord one and changed all the zip-pulls to paracord cobra-stitched ones.

P1010211.jpg

P1010212.jpg

Here's a link for more info - Link -

How about £90 now £85 now £80including Paypal and postage in the UK this is now sold

Last edited:

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi mate

Good luck with your sale on this bit of kit. I was curioius about the price :eek: so I went to the link you gave and saw how much they cost new. I was very surprised by their price as it is the same cost of a high quality bergan like a Karrimor Sabre!!

I appreciate it is a top brand but I think on our forum, there are a lot of people with the Snugpak Response waist pack or grab pack type thingy, which costs about £15-£18 and is of excellent quality.

Just an observation but good luck anyways :)

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Was there really any need to post that in my sales thread?

I'm not going to go into a debate about different manufacturers prices and quality of items here, nor comment on anyone's right to spend what they like on kit.

I have a response pack too and it's a great piece of kit for what it is but certainly no Sabercat and while MaxP gear is costly, it no-where near the top-end.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
i agree there was no need too post that on this guys thread..he is selling a qualty product
& if people dont like he price they dont need too buy..i think admin should remove that post
imo..shogun

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How does the size compare to the Versipacks Stu ? Is the main compartment a similar size to the Vp ?

If you've still got it next weekend and you've got room in your pack, bring it along to Lomond mate as I could be interested :)

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
It's a bit bigger than a vp Rich. I measure the main compartment at around 28x20x15cm. You can get a surprising amount of stuff in it, loads more than I could in my old jumbo.

If it hasn't sold by next week-end I'll bring it with me no problem and let you see it.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi mate

Good luck with your sale on this bit of kit. I was curioius about the price :eek: so I went to the link you gave and saw how much they cost new. I was very surprised by their price as it is the same cost of a high quality bergan like a Karrimor Sabre!!

I appreciate it is a top brand but I think on our forum, there are a lot of people with the Snugpak Response waist pack or grab pack type thingy, which costs about £15-£18 and is of excellent quality.

Just an observation but good luck anyways :)

Why does this keep happening on our sales threads? i would like to see a rule to stop this from continuing, it is just not acceptable,why would anybody pay this amount for that ,or you can get this for the same money.Talk about hijacking a thread .:red:IF YOU NEED TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS DO IT BY PM.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's a bit bigger than a vp Rich. I measure the main compartment at around 28x20x15cm. You can get a surprising amount of stuff in it, loads more than I could in my old jumbo.

If it hasn't sold by next week-end I'll bring it with me no problem and let you see it.

Mmmm

I don't suppose you've got a small Kelly Kettle to try in it have you Stu ?

If it fits I'll try and shift my Jumbo before the weekend.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Probably not much use but I'm trying :D

P1010220.jpg

I only have a 2.5 pint KK and it's a bit big :) might give you a better idea of size though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE