Maxpedition rollypoly extreme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lewiman201

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2008
wokingham
Currently I have the Maxpedition rolypoly dump pouch and im very impressed with its build quality pack size and folded out size, Because of this I have become fairly intrested in the Maxpedition rollypoly extreme. I like the idea of having a smaller rucksack when going out for a weekend or longer, so that i can leave my main pack and just take a few items with me.
So what i would like to know is have you guys had any experience with this pack if so good, bad?
Could I also use the pack for small walks around my local area?
What is the size like?
Would it be suited to a town enviroment?

Thanks Lewis

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got one after reading Pablos review and I think it's a really handy piece of kit. I got it for the same reason as you're talking about, having something to take on short walks away from camp, handy for the brew kit, binos and camera etc.
I use mine quite a bit for day walks too, there's no padding in the back though so slip a piece of kip mat in there and then use it for sitting on too.
I got mine in olive green which suits me fine for out and about, I don't see why you couldn't take it into town though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE