Maxpedition jumbo versipack

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hi folks up for grabs is this jumbo by Maxpedition, it has served me very well over the last few years but is now surplus to requirements. An outstanding pack IMHO for those who prefer the manbag,.... There are some scuffs on the buckle and straps but these are only cosmetic and there is a small puncture on the side of the front compartment (again it hasn't bothered me but it may you). I've tried to take decent pictures of these. So if your a manbag person and want something with great organisation then this may be of interest to you. I would like £55 (or sensible offers) posted and paypal'd. Sorry no trades.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Turned up today and couldn't be more pleased with it.

Swmbo is also very impressed as I have just spent the last hour and a half filling and refilling it deciding what's going in which compartment and spring cleaning my kit list so she's had full control of the telly. :)

All the best, Hamster

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Turned up today and couldn't be more pleased with it.

Swmbo is also very impressed as I have just spent the last hour and a half filling and refilling it deciding what's going in which compartment and spring cleaning my kit list so she's had full control of the telly. :)

All the best, Hamster

Excellent stuff dude, top notch hey. Now you both enjoy the rest of the evening. ATB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE