Maxpedition Flood Damaged Stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Righto, first off a disclaimer.
These are new items but have been in the floodwaters. They are dried out but may have some rust on metal parts, they may have grubby bits, they may have a bit of a whiff.
As such they are not covered by my usual warranty sale conditions, this is effectively a private sale between me and you. If it's bust or not as described I shall give you your money back but not including postage costs (nominally five pounds).
Payment should be made to my personal Paypal account not the shop one.
These items will also be listed at BB, in the event of two people wanting the same item the lucky buyer will be the earliest timed reply according to the respective forum timestamp. Reply should be yes please or I'll have it which will be your commitment to buy, pm sent or a question asked does not count!
All listed prices include shipping.

So:
1 x Maxpedition Fatboy S-Type in black, needs a clean £30 SOLD

1 x Maxpedition Jumbo S-Type in green, clean £40 SOLD

1 x Maxpedition Jumbo in green, clean £40 SOLD

3 x Maxpedition Fatboy Versipak Black, all quite clean £30 SOLD

Prices include delivery.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
GRRRRRR I spend every day on this site especially at work when I'm sposed to be doing what I get paid for, I've mostly been looking for a good deal on one of these and what happens when I decide to actually do some work!!!!!!

Well that'll learn me won't it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE